The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide
Makeup Removers are the most essential part of my beauty ritual every night
A good one saves me the time and gives me the best results at the end of it
I’ve always been in love with the Bioré Cleansing Oil which has at best removed my makeup thoroughly within the shortest span on time
Here, I’ve had my hands on the new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
The best review would be to remove makeup off half my face to show you the difference
Before showing you how it works, let me go through the Improved Product Benefits and Usage Directions with you first
Improved Product Benefits
• Smoother jelly-like texture is gentle on skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin.
• High cleansing ability dissolves and lifts off all traces of makeup effortlessly.
• Made with 40% moisturising essence that nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish.
• Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel.
For best result, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use with facial cotton pad or tissue
1. Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
2. Massage gently to dissolve makeup.
3. Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.
Rinse-off use only, no cleansing required after
This is approximately 2 to 3 pumps
I’m pretty much a tyrant as my facial therapist has always dreaded removing my makeup before facial treatments
The waterproof eyeliners I use at the top and bottom of my eyelids are the hardest to remove
So far, only oil cleansers have the best ability to dissolve those tough eyeliners
The Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, hopefully does the same~
Cleanse well with water and that’s all you need
Of course, I generally play it safe and would still wash my face again with facial cleanser
Everything came off easily, the 3 layers of cream and foundation on my complexion washed off without a doubt
The waterproof eyeliner came off as well!!!
Amazing, I know right…
My waterproof mascara still stayed on stubbornly
My worries were initially diverted to the eyeliners, thinking that the mascara removal should be a breeze
Seems like only oil based makeup removers can do the job
On the whole, the Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is a functional product for me & I rely on it only when I have no mascara on for the day
It’s totally sufficient and time-saving!
Where to Buy?
All leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores from April 2015
$24.90 for 230ml